Monday 19 June 2017

The Egg

This week we had to write about a picture which there was a construction people and a cream egg. 
The Egg

Once upon a time there was a black giant goose. The giant goose lad a chocolate cream egg in New York City. Pop. Cars crashing, people screaming. The terrified goose flapped her wings furiously. The construction workers came and dropped cones on the road. As a construction worker climbed the egg suddenly there cracks started to form. As he jumped, he was too late. He was already in the egg. One construction worker tasted the yoke of the egg and it tasted like  cream. He called people to eat the tasty egg. As people ate the egg, it got smaller

1 comment:

  1. Hello,Angelo

    I found this story very interesting and funny how there is a big creme egg that people can eat,and I find this story very descriptive because there were words like terrified and furiously.

    Cameron, Room 6
    Oamaru Intermediate

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.