Tuesday 20 June 2017

Speech Board

Speech board

For the past 6 weeks we had to make a Speech board. Speech board is for year 1-8. Speechboard is a presentation about a topic. This year is was about insects, fish or birds, know a poem by heart and read at least 150 word from a book. Speechboard helps your Oral Language Skills (speaking and listening) You get graded how well you do, it goes Distinction, Highly Commended, Commended, Pass and Fail.


My topic was a Brown Recluse Spider. If i did it again I would do  The challenges were knowing the poem by heart and writing it. I liked my presentation because the assessor found it interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.