Monday 31 July 2017

Poem

This is a poem about Maddy in the 6.3 magnitude earthquake. Our success criteria was to create a poem using Adjectives Noun Verb Chart (A.N.V) to describe the scene and the situation of a Character in the novel. I hope enjoy reading my poem.   

The earthquake was big enough.
It had made a hole in the roof and made liquefaction all round.
The yucky liquefaction is rising.
A scary crack in my room falling apart.
The the violent earthquake shaking.
The Sticky liquefaction started moving like a landslide.
I was scared like my sister with tears as we cried.
My little red heart beating fast as light.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ang
    This memoir poem reflects careful crafting of your Adjectives, Nouns and verbs to build a picture of the situation and scene
    Please add more info to your description to explain exactly what you had to do

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hi Angelo,

    You did a good blog post.
    What book did you read ?
    You should add why you did it.

    Kind regards Ian.
    Canterbury
    Yaldhurst Model School.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Angelo
    This piece of writing is very griping, you did a great job of describing what was going on in the situation and how they were feeling.Some thing that I found is that some of the words didn't make sense. But other than that you did a great job. have you finished your book yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ang

    I really like your poem on the Canterbury quake it is really descriptive and makes my heart beat on that cliff hanger you wrote I am so tempted to find out what happens next great story.

    Flynn

    Room 4

    Year 7

    Drummond Primary School





    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.