Tuesday 4 July 2017

100 Word Challenge

The past 2 days we did another 100 Word Challenge. The prompt was now what do I need?
The Crash

When the plane slowly lifted, I was sweating like in a Cross Country race. After two hours, the plane had this violent shake. The light suddenly switched off. A Pilot said “Mayday! Mayday!” Crash! I gently opened my eyes. I saw: Water Dripping, trees and dead bodies. I walked slowly thinking what is happening. “This is a dream.” I said. Now what do I need? I looked for equipments. I found an axe. I chopped wood like a beaver. I started to hunt for food but it looked like I was the only living creature on the island. Will I survive.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! What a great story you have even though it is pretty short, still very interesting because you used lot's of interesting words. I think that if i had to write a story based on that I wouldn't be able to write as great as you! Maybe next time you should check you punctuation because at the end of the story when it said will i survive, you should have left a question mark. Anyway if you want to see my blog then here it is...
    http://ymsparwink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Angelo

    Hi Angelo, WOW! This is a fantastic story! The amount of detail put into this making me feel like I was there. If I did the 100 word challenge I would have 100000 words. But you should double check because you forgot a question mark ending, 'Will I survive'.

    Love Mika

    Yaldhurst Model School

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Angelo

    I liked your descriptive language you really painted a picture in my mind when i read it and it also left me hanging on the will i survive at the end.

    From Tim Oamaru Intermediate School

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.