Wednesday 2 August 2017

Poem

This poem we had to right a scene and be a character in The Boy And The Stripped Pajamas. I wrote about the Jew slave in Bruno's new house. Read my last poem that I posted. Our success criteria is using a A.N.V chart (Adjective Noun Verb) and pick a character in a scene. I hope you like reading my poem.    

The house was bad Enough
I grabbed the first aid, bucket of potatoes and injured Bruno.
Rock like ash hurting Bruno on the new swing.
As I lifted Bruno a bloody cut bleeding like a gunshot.
Desolate kitchen waiting to be use.
A metal case with first aid equipment.  
Somber doctor healing Bruno with a serious cut.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Angelo,

    I love your poem. It's really descriptive. I've been thinking about reading 'The boy in stripped pajamas'. Do you recommend reading the book?

    Prudence,
    Yaldhurst Model School

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Angelo
    This is a great piece of writing it really describes the situation and the setting. It has lots of descriptive language. It sounds great. :) :)

    Sophie
    Drummond Primary School

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Mia from Yaldhurst Model school and I like this post because it really struck in my mind when I read it. why did you have to do this poem?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.