Thursday 31 August 2017


I am learning how to write a description. This writing is about my old teacher. The success criteria is to write specifically: 
  • Hair
  • Skin
  • Face 
  • Voice
  • Actions   

Her blond hair is always in a ponytail even if she doesn’t have a pony tail, it is always neat and tidy. When she dashes her hair bounces. It looks like a bright long leaf tree in the autumn.
Her white smooth skin is like smooth wood. Her skin is reflecting like a mirror.  
Her blue eyes glare at me when I get told off. Her freckles are like chocolate sprinkles on cupcakes. She always puts makeup on her face. We don't know why because she looks great without it.


As she says “Hi. How are you?” It sounds interesting and fast. She always encourages us to do well or in hard times and said things like “don’t give up”. She also introduces me to new people. She always talks about how she is named after a cow.


She is different from others because she has a unique voice and she act different to others. Everyone likes how she is nice. She is good a running and other sports. She tries her best to make us smarter everyday. ..and now she is teaching at Heddon Bush. Unfortunately for us, she left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.