Monday 24 July 2017

The Holidays

The first day of term three we had write 5 sentences about our holiday. We had to use connectives such as despite, and, such as. A connective is a word that connects a sentence to another sentence. After we made the 5 sentences we had to make the connectives better e.g and>such as.  

In the holidays, I watched TV shows as well as movies like The Thinning, The Lego Batman Movie, Transformers The Last Night, Regular Show and more. When it is Sunday we play touch or football in Invercargill. We talked to my Mum in the Philippines because we wanted to know how she is doing. I played some NBA 2K17 plus basketball. And we had to clean the house. However it was still very very boring having no friends over.

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Mia, I go to Yaldhurst Model School. I like the way that you explained what a connective is for people who may not know about connectives. Next time I think you should add more detail.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.