Thursday 27 July 2017

100 Word Challenge


This is 1 out of 5, 100 Word Challenge for our Novel Study. My book is Canterbury Quake. This 100 Word Challenge is when the main character in the earthquake.

Saturday, 4 September 2010, dark, warm, calm. Suddenly I felt this violent shake. Mum and Dad yelled “Get under the doorway!!!” But when I got off my bed I got pushed me onto the floor. Tessa was beside me and pulled me but she fell with me. Dad pulled us up and got under the door frame. Jackson was crying. Tessa and I started cry. And we went to the lounge, I stubbed my toe so many times. Somehow Dad got a flash light. And we could all see these broken and fallen items. This tomato sauce that looked like blood.  

3 comments:

  1. hi it is isaac from yaldhutrst school i like thei post thiks buy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angelo,

    This sounds like an interesting book. Do you have more empathy with quake victims after reading some of it? What was the purpose of this post? Is this a quote from the book?
    Keep up the great sharing,

    Miss Blair :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angelo

    I really like your 100 word challenge but there are a couple things that you probably need to fix.

    Charlotte
    Year 8
    Drummond Primary School

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.