Monday 31 July 2017

100 Word Challenge

This is my 2 out of 5 100 Word Challenge, this is about Laura, Maddy's friend. This is about Maddy's birthday. Our success criteria was to be a character in the novel in a scene. I hope you enjoy reading my story.


Sunday, 15 August, Sunny, bright. I was hanging with Maddy in her house. Maddy decided to make cupcakes. Maddy’s Brother (Jackson) kept following us everywhere. I got a text from my Mum that I could stay longer but Maddy’s Mum and Dad were still shopping. When they came back Maddy said, “See Mum. There’s a good reason to have a cell phone. Laura’s Mum can contact her if plans change.” I put a candle on one of the cupcakes and sang happy birthday. After I gave Maddy a present for her 12 year old birthday. We played our favorite songs.

2 comments:

  1. Hi angelo
    nice novel study story What was your favourite part?
    Cormac
    Drummond Primary school

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angelo,

    Great Novel study really interesting book by the sound of it

    Flynn
    Room 4
    Drummond Primary School

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.